Saturday 24 October 2020

A-Z of Fiction Titles

After my success of reading a fair few books by choosing them according to author's name, I am now going to go through my fiction books and read them based on the book's title. 

This time, however, I will not be buying additional books to fill in the gaps.  I still have a few hundred books on my kindle and in my amazon account that I haven't read, so I am going endeavour to get through these without buying more.  (Usual caveat, about if I read the first book in a series and it's absolutely amazing, I probably will finish the rest of the series, but I am getting better of adding books to my wishlist instead.)

So here is my list.  Again, once I have read the books, I will update with a link to my review.

A - Affliction by Scott Medbury

B - Begin Again by Kathryn Shay

C - Chosen by D G Swank

D - The Dark Side of the Sun by Terry Pratchett

E - Ember by Jessica Sorensen

F - Forgotten by Don & Stephanie Prichard

G - Genesis Code by Eliza Green

H - Happiness is a Smoking Gun by Alaine Allister

I - I Spy, I saw her Die by Ian C P Irvine

J - Juliette and the Monday Man Dates by Becky Doughty

K - Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson

L - The Legacy of the Key by S L Morgan

M - Mouse Tails by Sonny Collins

N - The Nocturne by Kat Ross

O - Out of a Dream by Rosemary Hines

P - Pancakes and Corpses by Agatha Frost

Q - Quantum by Patricia Cornwell

R - Rift by Andreas Christensen

S - Season of Hope by Dayo Benson

T - Taste by Mary E Twomey

U - Ugly Girl by Mary E Twomey

V - The Vine Witch by Luanne G Smith

W - The Wave at Hanging Rock by Gregg Dunnett

Y - Yesterday by Amanda Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment