Monday 19 October 2020

Weekly Update Y2w42

This past two weeks haven't been great, in all honesty.  We've got a dog (yey!) who isn't sleeping much at night.  Touch wood, she is starting to improve, but for the past week both my husband and I have been very tired, so been eating more high calorific foods needing the energy and because we can't be bothered to cook.  

Unsurprisingly, my weight has sky rocketed.  There was even a few days where I totally forgot to weigh myself a couple of mornings after sleeping on the sofa all night.  

I am doing better today, though - I had a small bowl of no-added-sugar granola for breakfast and a chicken and salad sandwich on seeded bread for lunch.  And I plan to make lasagne with courgettes instead of pasta sheets for dinner tonight.  Now it's half term (from dance, if not actually from school yet) so I don't have to rush about here, there or anywhere, so I have time to cook.  

I'm not giving up.  I know I can get below 90kilos eventually, and I hope it's sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment