Monday 5 October 2020

Weekly Update Y2w40

From last Monday to today, my weight has dropped.  However, for much of the week my weight had sky-rocketed. I don't know why - I can't think if what I ate that would have resulted in such a jump, but it did.

Unusually, for me, my weight has actually been stable, when looking at it daily.  Usually it bobbles up and down each day, but there is a general trend.  This past week, however, (Do I use "however" too much?  I feel like I do, but can't think of a better word.) it jumped to 90.9kilos and remained there for some days, before stepping back down to 90.3kg a few days ago, and where it remains.

In terms of my food and drink, I am managing at least 2litres of water each day, if not 3.  I am eating more vegetables, though I have snacked a bit more than I normally would in the past couple of days.  Exercise has gone out of the window, tbf, since I did Race For Life, but we get to bring home our puppy this week, so that will certainly change.

I am still working on getting below 90kilos.  I am still working on getting to 60kilos, but that will take a looooong time, so trying to focus on 90kg.  Even that seems unachievable atm, though my more logical brain knows it isn't, and I just need to keep going.  Keep trying. Persevere. Don't stop. Never give up. Hold your head high and reach the top. (And yes, I hope you're now singing along with me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment