Saturday 10 November 2018

Sweet and Soy Garlic Chicken Recipe

Ingredients

4 Chicken Thighs
1/3 Cup Tomato Ketchup
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
2 crushed Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar

Method

Put all the ingredients in the Slow cooker, mix thoroughly, and cook on high for 5-6 hours.
Serves 4.


When I did this, I actually only put 2 of thighs in the slow cooker.  I then mixed all the liquid ingredients in a bowl, poured half on the thighs and stirred before putting the slow cooker on.  The other two thighs, and the rest of the sauce, I put in a freezer bag, and placed in the freezer, so next time I only need to defrost before cooking.

I served the Sweet and Soy Garlic Chicken on a bed of mushrooms and pak choi that had been lightly fried in sesame oil.
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment