Thursday 29 November 2018

Feeling a bit weird



I don’t know what’s wrong with me atm? I’m not sleeping well – mainly because DD2 seems to have regressed somewhat, and we’re having to stay with her until she falls asleep. Except last night, when it got to midnight and I gave up, and left her alone as I was knackered. I’ve always needed a lot of sleep, and by staying up late I’m oversleeping in the morning. And I don’t just mean, by an hour, no I mean I’m not waking up until nearly lunchtime. :(

Looking at the positive, I’m not that hungry when I wake up so I’m eating less and am losing weight (today I hit a New Low Weight!). However, my sleep is not restful. I’m having nightmares and night sweats (I don’t know if the latter is because of the menopause or the nightmares?), waking up still tired, finally waking up in the evening, and staying up late again.

In addition to the sleep, my digestion is going a bit funny atm. I have problems occasionally with my digestion where I get shooting pains in my stomach, bad cramps and pain that can easily last 24hours. For the past 5 years I’ve been keeping a food diary, just the days where I get pain, but there is no pattern to what I eat and what gives me pain. This has disappeared somewhat in the past year or so, after I’ve been having smoothies and eating more vegetables. It could be where I haven’t eaten well last week, but this week I have gone back to veggies most, and now I’ve started having pain again. Last night it wasn’t as bad, so I’m hoping it’s over now.

And then last night I got dizzy twice in an hour. Both times I was lying down reading, but all of a sudden I felt like I was falling and spinning. I had to grab the side until my head cleared. Again, this has happened in the past, one time I couldn’t drive because it didn’t clear quickly, but I don’t know what causes it or what caused it yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment