Monday 2 March 2020

Weekly Update Y2w9

Over the past week my weight has come back into control.  I did go out for a meal with friends on Friday night with a few drinks and ate until I couldn't eat any more - I couldn't finish the main and couldn't face dessert - so as expected my weight increased the following day.  Then yesterday I wasn't careful with what I was consuming, and every time someone asked me if I wanted a biscuit, or a slice of cake, or a Welsh-cake, or half a Belgian bun, or a can of beer... I kept saying yes.  But that's ok.  Not ideal, but ok.

Over the whole of last week I dropped over 2.5 kilos (around 5.5lb) which is quite a lot, and certainly more than I was expecting. Whether it was because of the newfound motivation, or whether the hypnotherapy is working, or because we had a Riverford veg box last week and I don't want to waste our money, or because I was more active due to painting the house, or because of something else entirely, I don't know.  But, I'm still listening to the hypnotherapy each evening before I go to sleep, we have another veg box arriving on Wed (but then will be going to fortnightly as it is more veg than we eat in a week!) and I still need to finish painting the kitchen (all the awkward bits near the ceiling and in the far corners) so hopefully I'll have a similar downward slope on the graph this coming week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment