Monday 23 March 2020

Weekly Update Y2w12

From last week, my weight actually did start to decrease.  You can see that by looking at the yellow line (rather than the blue daily weight which fluctuates loads).

Yesterday was Mother's day, and I may have eaten a whole box of Thornton's chocolates (my family did have some too - just not as many as I ate), which has impacted my weight this morning.

On the recommendation of a friend, I have also started to read a book called Made to Crave.  We're going to [virtually] meet up weekly to discuss what we've learned and the impact it has on our weight and health.

My smaller goal for this week, is to get back into the 2B Mindset, specifically "water first".  For my weight, I'm meant to be drinking over 2.5litres of water a day.  I do drink water, but have got out of the habit of drinking that often.  Even though I may be self isolating atm, drinking water comes out of the taps in the kitchen, so I really have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment