Wednesday 25 March 2020

Garlic Flatbreads

I was meant to be making slow cooker bread to go with my slow cooker soup. Unfortunately, I forgot, and then it was all-of-a-sudden lunch time; so I made flatbreads instead.  These are really easy and only use two ingredients, plus oil to fry.

Ingredients: 
Image from dreamstime
All my flatbread got eaten before I thought to get a photo!

200g Self Raising Flour
200g Greek Yoghurt

Method:

Combine the ingredients to make a soft dough. 
Cut the dough into portions (I made eight).
Roll each portion into a ball, then roll flat and really thin.
Heat a griddle pan hot, and pour on a little oil.
Fry each flatbread for a few minutes on each side.

To turn these flatbreads into garlic flatbreads, make some garlic butter (crushed garlic, butter and optional herbs) and spread on the flatbreads after cooking, whilst still warm

No comments:

Post a Comment