Monday 8 February 2021

Weekly Update

 

Over this past month, my weight is coming down!  I'm not dieting, just trying to track everything that I eat, and I try to listen to the hypnotherapy music M-F.  I'm rereading The Diet Trap Solution and trying to read my advantages list daily (ie. why I'm trying to lose weight in the first place) and when I am eating, I'm trying to eat mindfully: purposely putting down my cutlery and focus on the taste and texture of what I'm eating, slowing down, and listening to my body when it says it's full.

In life in general, I'm still really busy.  I am managing to carve out some time to read, though, so my mental health is better.  It just means I have less time to do everything else. I've made reminder post-its for myself, but they're not having much impact atm.


Can you believe it's half-term next week??!?  I hadn't realised until DD1 told me this morning.  Time is flying by, and I still feel like I have loads to do.  On which note, I best leave this here, as Monday is my day for my FutureLearn course and I missed it last week as I was so busy with HE stuff.

Have a good week, all xx



No comments:

Post a Comment