Monday 15 February 2021

Weekly Update

My weight has gone up this week.  Which is a bit annoying, as I've been getting better at eating mindfully and stopping before I'm too full.  Yesterday we had an Afternoon Tea for Valentine's Day and I was able to stop eating (though I could have eaten more) when satisfied, and then was able to eat the rest for tea.  I only needed a yoghurt to supplement it and I was done for the day.

However, I haven't been out for a walk as often as I should, and perhaps that is doing more than I thought.  We think our pup is in her first heat, so have kept her inside (and it's been soooooooo cold that I cba to go for a walk by myself).

I also had a lot of fried food on Friday.  DD1 was doing a project for French about Djibouti and wanted to make some food from there - sambusas (bit like less spicy samosas).  I don't deep fry very often, so was going to make the most of having my deep fat fryer out, so DD2 decided she wanted to make doughnuts.  So, Friday and Saturday ate lots of food that I don't normally, that didn't seem to have an impact on the individual days, rather made my weight jump up this morning.

Our veg box is due this week, so hopefully I'll start eating Veggies Most again.  I am doing well with the water.  I'm using my smaller 70oz/2litre bottle this week, and seem to be refilling it all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment