Tuesday 5 February 2019

Weekly Update No5

I lost half a kilo! (That's a pound, in old money.)

I'm really pleased, because it shows that even without exercise (oops...) it is possible to lose weight. 
Slowly, but surely, the weight is coming off.  I've even managed to put on a pair of jeans this morning that I was given for Christmas, that I had been scared wouldn't fit.  I did try them on shortly after Christmas, and I could get them up, but not done up, but today, they are on and comfortable! The photo is not particularly flattering, but is the best DD1 could manage.

I haven't done the shopping for this week yet, but still have lots of salad left from last week, as well as a freezer full of food.  I like cooking in bulk and storing food in the freezer, but then I forget it's there, or worse, the label or pen comes off, and I don't know what it is.  So, I think this week will be full of "freezer surprise" - a meal we usually have once a week, where you defrost something from the freezer without knowing what it is, and serve up with salad or veg, and sometimes rice or potatoes. Yum! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment