Monday 18 February 2019

Weekly Update No 7

Just a short one this week, because even though it's half term, I'm still busy.

I've been full of a cold, which has clearly taken a toll on my mental abilities as I turned up to a dance festival yesterday, after driving over 2 hours, with no music!  Fortunately, dance teachers came to the rescue and emailed me the music, which they then were able to play from my phone, so DD2 did not miss out on her tap solo.  Considering half an hour before her performance she didn't think she'd be able to go on, we rushed through her hair and make-up and then there was a false start as her music started before she was ready, I am really proud of how my 8yo coped with it all.  though she didn't get placed, she did end up with a Merit.

As for me, I lost a kilo this week.  More from luck than judgement, if I'm honest, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment