Monday 17 August 2020

Weekly Update Y2w33

So, last week I made a commitment to get below 90kilos by the start of September.

As part of that, I have tried to go for more walks, and I have been out for walks 4 times this past week, I have a new mammoth water bottle (that holds 2.2litres) that I have been succeeding to drink each day, and I am trying not to eat carbs at night.

Last week I was 91.3kg, and this morning I am 90.9kg, so after an up-and-down week, I have lost weight overall.

And you can see that the yellow line in starting to dip downwards again - hurray!

This coming week, I am going to keep doing the same things: drink plenty of water, eat plenty of vegetables, and get some exercise.

If I keep losing 0.4kilos a week for the next two weeks, I should just reach my goal by the start of September.

Let's keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment