Tuesday 31 December 2019

My Books of 2019

Now I've had this blog for over a full calendar year, I can see the books I have read this past year - so here is the list of them!  If you look at my blog, there are more book reviews than just these ones list, but they weren't actually read this year.

For each book, I have linked to my review (and within each review is a link to the Amazon page where the books can be purchased, though of course there are many other book retailers where you may prefer to spend your money).

January
King Arthur and Her Knights 1-3
King Arthur and Her Knights 4-7
Love Me Sweetie
Bloom: 50 Things

February
No books finished this month!

March
Women of Courage

April
Again none.  I was doing a Bible read-through, where I was reading the whole Bible within 6 months, and that often took more time than I planned.  This coming year, I'm going back to reading it over a year.

May
Nowt. Nada.

June
Finished reading the Bible!

July
Lorna Doone
The Fourth Element Trilogy
Love Me Dreamy
From Daughter to Woman

August
Enjoy Your Prayer Life
Born a Crime
Dev Haskell Private Investigator 1-14
Blood Singers Series
Skip
When the Body Says No
Stories Aren't Just For Kids
Garden Girls Cozy Mysteries 1-3
Fahrenheit 451

September
Abducting Abby
After Math
All The Way To Heaven
Agent With a History
Against the Odds
Russian Hill
Contract Snatch
Emotions, Mirrors of the Heart

October
Praying For Your Children
Parenting
Kappa Quartet

November
Adam's Journey
The Poet X
A Life of Balance
Sei Thrillers 1-3
The Pilgrim's Progress
The Overcoming Life

December
Love Me Darling
The Forgotten Girls 1-3
The Ravagers 1-5
plus two more books whose reviews have not been published yet!
(I will add them to this list later this week)

Wow, that's quite a list!  Thirty-nine different links, with over 70 individual books read (I've included the Bible as one book, rather than 66 separate ones).  I said the other day that I thought trying to read 50 books in a year might be challenging, but clearly I am reading more than I thought, so will aim to read at least 70 again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment