Monday 30 December 2019

Weekly Update No52

And I've got to the end of a year of updates!!!

Ok, there were some weeks I've missed, but overall, considering I am not very good at starting new habits, nor am I very good at breaking old ones, I think that's pretty good, even if I do say so myself!


As expected, I have put on weight over Christmas, but it is only slightly. That massive spike was my weight on Boxing day, but it has settled somewhat, and though my average has increased again recently, there seems to be a sinusoidal pattern to my 5-day average.  Obviously, that is not that useful for actually losing weight, but is a good thing to notice (I think) when I'm simply recording what I weigh. 

In the new year, I will need to make more of an effort to actually lose weight, and then to keep it off.  I haven't determined yet how best to do that, especially as I'm not making any resolutions this year, but it is another thing I am keeping in mind. I want to keep up my weekly updates though, and think I will go for a slightly different numbering system.  Instead of calling next week No53 (which it undoubtedly is), I think I will go for Yr2No1, so it is easy(er) to see at a glance whereabouts in the year we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment