Tuesday 17 December 2019

Weekly Update No50

I've nearly completed the year! Wahoo!

That means it's nearly Christmas, and since it is December, I am eating mince pies again.  That may (or may not - for those who haven't read my previous blog post, and the FB post that prompted it, you may [or may not!] realise 'may' is a modal verb that denotes possibility not fact) have something to do with my weight going up and the graph looking bumpy again.  Or it may be that the earth's gravity field is stronger every December, so people's weight is heavier when their mass is the same - who knows? (Ignoring the fact that weight and mass are different, and mass is measured in kilos, not weight, but I'm using convention of measuring weight in kilos not Newtons.  Argh! When people are all pinickity [which I've just googled and apparently I should be using pernickety or finickity] and I'm trying to write as clearly as possible, explaining as much as possible it gets all convoluted and complicated. Gah!)

Nothing else really to report, though.  I'm still tracking my weight and most of my calories... I'm not exercising atm as fates have deemed that there are no Fridays that I can do until the New Year.  Despite that, though, I have managed to change my appearance somewhat, but I'll share that in tomorrow's blog.


1 comment:

  1. You shall be dancing on Friday. I will be insisting on it!

    ReplyDelete