Monday 17 June 2019

Weekly Update No24

This week has been an up and down week - by weighing myself daily I could see that I got down to the lowest weight I had for a month.  And I put it all back on again and more.  Today, I have lost weight again, but am still higher than I was this time last week.

So, I'm back on the smoothies (which isn't a bad thing as they are delicious and filling).  Today I am drinking Innocent's Cacao and Cherry flavour one; and I have planned chicken with vegetables for tea tonight.  My husband wants to lose weight, but is trying to do it through calorie counting.  I am trying to introduce him to the 2B Mindset, not least because there is now a 28day meal plan that is ready to follow.  This week is a busy week for us, and I'm not sure I'll be able to update everyone next Monday either as I won't be at home, with lots of travelling around the country.  I do need to plan out what we're going to eat, as otherwise when in motorway services I'll be tempted by fast food again; which is ok once in a while, but not every day if travelling every day.

I also need to start grooving again. It's something I really enjoy doing, and the 30 day challenge has been a challenge for me.  Not because the workouts are too hard (whilst some are challenging, they are great fun), but because I don't prioritise myself.  And on the rare occasions when I do have enough time at home to actually do it, I do something else (like update this blog... or watch TV because it's late in the day).  I am part of the FB group that is helpful for motivation, but really I need someone who can push me harder, nag me often, or want to come round and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment