Tuesday 22 October 2019

Weekly Update No42

A day late again this week; just a quick one today.  I actually have a few different things I want to post about eg book reviews, but don't have much time atm.  I'm also aware that I've let some Welsh HErs down for not having time to finish my responses to the Welsh HE consultation, and for that I can only apologise.  Real life does sometimes get in the way.  Sometimes I have time to keep on top of things, and sometimes I don't.

I have lost the tiniest amount of weight over this past week (think ounces), so rather than revelling in weight lost, I'm assuming it's natural fluctuation.  I need to start making soups and things in the slow cooker again, as that will help me lose weight, and mean I don't have to spend as much time cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment