Monday 7 October 2019

Weekly Update no40

I haven't lost any weight this week, but I haven't gained any either.  I was losing weight, then had a bit of a binge over the weekend, but that's ok.  I'm human.  I am feeling good in myself this morning.  I think it helped that I finally sorted out (put away) my Floordrobe in the bedroom.  Slowly but surely, we're getting in control of our house.

And DD1 has made a difficult, but mature, decision to stop some of her dance lessons so she can concentrate on her homework.  Having only started school a month ago, she has been coping amazingly with the change of routine: getting up very early, cycling to school in all weathers, a full day at school, compulsory enrichment after school, then coming home to do more dancing and singing, and managing to fit homework in between.  However, as the students are settled, the amount of homework is ramping up, and DD1 doesn't want to feel stressed and under time pressure.  So, Monday evenings are now easier for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment