Monday 2 September 2019

Weekly Update No35

After camping I had put on weight, but I have lost is again now.  Interestingly (or not), but
unsurprisingly, since I started blogging last September, I haven't lost any weight at all. Clearly my random method of stop, start, stop start, quit, start again, stop, sod it, start again, give up... isn't working for me.

As DD1 is starting school this week (Wed!!!) I'll need to do her a packed tea every night, as otherwise she won't be able to eat before she rushes off to dancing (she'll be having school dinners during the day).  I'm going to make Mondays (or Tuesdays this week) my cooking day, and cook meals that can easily be reheated for the rest of the week.  Hopefully that will encourage me to eat healthier foods, especially if I prep veg and salads ready in the fridge.  I may even get DD2 to join me with the cooking as part of her HE.

No comments:

Post a Comment