Monday 15 April 2019

Weekly Update No15

I am winning! 

This week, I had lost 2 kilos, but after hosting a sleepover for 6 girls, we had loads of food leftover yesterday, and I had a bit of a binge and craving for sugar. I ended up putting on a kilo over the weekend, but still am down one kilo since last Monday! Progress!

I have been having bought smoothies (mainly Innocent, since they were on offer), and I'm not quite sticking to the portion size.  One portion is 250ml, and a bottle is 750ml, so each bottle should be lasting across 2 days; however, I have been drinking a bottle a day (across breakfast and lunch) and since there is only ~450kCals in the whole bottle, I am still able to lose weight.

In fact, this past week, I had dropped to my lowest weight for 136 days!  Last year, I didn't track my weight as well as I should have done, so am missing about 6 months worth of data, but if I can knock a further kilogram off, then I will be my lowest weight for over a year!  Bring it on!

For the main meal of the day, I am trying to eat low carb, but am not worrying too much, so if my husband has cooked me real spaghetti (instead or courgetti or bean spaghetti) I'm still going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment