Monday 4 March 2019

Weekly Update No9


I started the week well, bought plenty of fruit and enjoyed delicious fruit salads. I only cooked one meal for dinners, and the girls actually ate some of them! DD2 helped making the spaghetti bolognese, and enjoyed eating it too. She also ate the lasagne. DD1 was less keen, but at least tried everything.

As the week progressed, however, especially Friday, Saturday and Sunday my eating went downhill a bit… DD1 made Welsh cakes as it was St David’s Day (my husband is Welsh), Saturday was taken up with the usual dancing, and we ended up snacking and eating sweets in the evening whilst watching a film. And yesterday, I went to church, ate breakfast for lunch, and we went out for dinner. On the good side, I’ve discovered that Pizza Hut’s flatbread pizza’s are delicious, and plenty filling. At home we often make ‘wrap pizza’, so it’s good to be able to have a lighter option when eating out. 

But, despite that, I have lost half a kilo (a pound) over this week, so that’s a good result.  And I'm going to plan some healthy and easy meals for this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment