Monday 7 September 2020

Weekly Update Y2 w36

Last week I extended my timeline of trying to get below 90 kilos, as I only got to 90.7kg.  
This week I have lost weight - yey! - but only to 90.3kg, so I will be extending my timeline again.
I will get through this barrier... eventually.


My exercise had to go on hold this past week too.  Clearly I'm getting old, as I woke up last week in agony, not being able to move my neck.  It hurt just to sit up and walk around the house, so I wasn't going to be walking or jogging anywhere.  Fortunately, that only lasted a couple of days, and though my neck doesn't have full mobility again yet, I can walk around and drive without issue.  

I'm still looking for sponsorship for the 2020 Race For Life, so if you haven't sponsored me yet and can spare a couple of quid, please click https://tinyurl.com/sponsor-musings

So, for this week I am going to keep up the water, keep up the exercise, and I am going to eat more vegetables.  And, I am yet again, going to try and break through the 90kilo barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment