Tuesday 12 November 2019

Weekly Update No45

Another week I haven't weighed myself, and another week I'm late doing this post.  I think because I haven't been weighing myself I haven't got as much to say - which may be a good thing? I am trying to be more conscious about what I'm eating, and looking for more nutrient rich foods, as well as cooking at home a bit more than I have been.

Anyway, this week (and last week, and next week) we have been participating in Into Film's Film Festival which has free films for schools and home educated children, which has meant we're out of the house at 9am each day.  Yesterday we saw A Dog's Way Home which was an emotional roller-coaster, but all worked out in the end.  It was a good film, but take a pack of tissues with you as it has some sad moments (and when you think you're past the sad bit, there's another one, and another one...).  It may not be for more sensitive kids, but is a lovely film overall.

Today we saw The Queen's Corgi, which deserves a blog post of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment