Monday 21 June 2021

Weekly Update

So, my weight is still going up. As of this morning, it is just one measly kilo below the highest weight I have ever been: a staggering 97.1kg.

However, I am not totally disheartened.  I am having non-scale victories, even though my weight is increasing.  I am still seeing my personal trainer twice a week.  She came this morning, and though I didn't quite beat my PB of a plank for 1m57s, I did reach 1m47s - which is amazing considering how tired I felt.

I am also starting to see a difference in what I look like.  Yesterday was my day to take my measurements and photo graphs again.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find my book with my previous measurements in, so I only know what I am, not whether I have gone up or down.  Fortunately, my phone has my previous photos, so I can make a comparison.

I can actually see a difference!  It's not huge, and I'm still fat, but I am making progress and that's the main thing.  My waist is getting smaller (and I no longer need the bra extender that I'm using in the top photo!), my stomach doesn't seem to protrude quite as much, and though the difference is slight, my shorts are slightly looser around the legs, compared to two months ago.

As embarrassing as these photos are - I am pleased with the difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment