Monday 24 May 2021

Weekly Update

So, my weight is still going up. 😕
I had another session with my PT today, and she suggested I start considering a food diary to see what I'm actually eating.  I know with the 2B Mindset that I should be tracking what I'm eating, anyway, and that I'm resisting because deep down I know I'm not eating well.  
I have also paid for my next block booking of PT sessions and I realised that I think I'm still paying for my Body Groove subscription.  Ideally I would like to think I'll have more time to do that when DD2 starts school in September, but realistically, I can already see that I'm not going to be getting much more time to myself than I have now.  In comparison, the much more expensive 1:1 Personal Training sessions, she comes to my house, so I have no excuses.  Even in the rain, she'll turn up to my house - not switching on the TV or not going to the gym are nor options for me - which is good, because I clearly don't have any motivation by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment