Monday 17 May 2021

Weekly Update


Yes, yes, yes, it's been more than a week.  Tough titties - as we used to say when I was a teen, lol.  

Since my birthday my weight has sky-rocketed.  A combination of eating crap, eating some delicious Hotel Chocolat chocolates and self sabotage, means my weight has ballooned to nearly the highest it has ever been.


As of this morning, I am 95.6kilos which is incredibly high, even for me.  I was getting down to 92kg quite consistently, so am hoping that if I focus a little bit more on what I shove in my gob, hopefully I will start to get back down there again.

Warning: Fat person photos coming up, so turn back now.

On the positive side, I have been seeing my personal trainer for a month now, which has been a good commitment from me.  I am clearly not motivated to exercise on my own much, so this has been good to have someone come to the house and make me do it spur me on.

Warning: Seriously, look away now, before it's too late.

Before I started seeing my PT, she suggested that I take photos of myself and measure myself as I will likely see improvements in those areas before I notice a weightloss.  Given that I have gained weight, I was surprised to see that I have lost centimetres.

Final Warning: You only have yourself to blame now!

My stats over the past month:
Left arm +2cm Bust -1cm Under bust -6cm Waist +3cm Hips +0.5cm Left Thigh -1cm Left Calf -1cm My photos, however, haven't improved as much and I still look really fat, though my PT looked at them this morning and noticed some subtle differences that I hadn't seen, so I feel better about them. I'm only 1 month in, however, so shouldn't be too hard on myself. I have stuck to it, and next month my photos will look even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment