Thursday 6 December 2018

I am a Certified 2B Mindset Mentor!

Finally finished the course tonight, and just aced the exam!







Now I can use various logos like these!








I did the course mainly for my own learning, rather than specifically to start a business up, so I will need to make some decisions about where I want to take this, and I have a few questions of my own. 
Not least to consider, is that if I do become a 2B Coach and start mentoring people, I will need to shed my veil of anonymity.  (Though truthfully, I genuinely look like this.)



But, in the meantime, it has made me realise that I need to keep my focus to achieve my goals.
And if I can do it, truly anyone can! 

One thing in particular I need to do is to track more effectively.  I have been tracking on Facebook, and doing a week within a post.  I'm crap at using my phone, so generally have been tracking at the end of the day, when I've forgotten most things that have passed my lips, or simply cba to write the detail.  so, instead, I am going to try tracking daily on FB.  It means there will be more posts from me, but I will be able to add everything at the time, and be truly authentic.
Musings of a Middle-aged Mum Facebook Page

If you are interested in following the 2B Mindset, which really is a lifestyle and not a diet (not least because you are free to eat anything you want) follow this link: https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/nutrition/2b-mindset
And if you want me to be your coach please get in touch via Messenger on Facebook.

So here's to more positivity and more weightloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment