Monday 2 January 2023

My Books of 2022

 Happy New Year!

And thank you for letting me have the last year off blogging.  I'll update you all with everything eventually, but for now lets concentrate on the most important things: Books!

I actually read 52 books (1 isn't currently on goodreads), though there were two books that I confess that I didn't finish.  I decided that life it soo short to persevere with books that are either too slow or too boring, when there is so much more out there that I want to read!

I should also say, that though I am going to separate out all the books that I have read this year below, the links won't work until I have written up the reviews.  And I know that some of you are still waiting for the reviews of the books that I read in 2021.  Hopefully, now that I have a bit more time (she says, on the first bank holiday of the year), I'll get around to catching up and filling those in too.


You will notice that some of these books are from my recent A-Z Challenge but that I haven't finished this list.  That's because, when my daughter was going in for her heart surgery, I made sure to download a load of free boxsets.  As they are currently on my kindle, these are what I have been going through more recently.  And I have recently joined my local book club, so I'll be reading two 'random' books each month too.  The first meeting I'm attending is tomorrow, so wish me luck!

So here is the list of books that I read in 2022, though I may have the order slightly wrong in some places. 
For those who prefer visuals, there is a picture below.

Fiction:

  • Exodus by Andreas Christensen
  • Aurora by Andreas Christensen
  • Genesis by Andreas Christensen
  • When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason
  • When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
  • When a Secret Kills by Lynette Eason
  • American Gods by Neil Gaiman
  • Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
  • The Monarch of the Glen by Neil Gaiman
  • Black Dog by Neil Gaiman
  • The Last Safe Place by Ninie Hammon
  • The Crown of Thorns by Ian C P Irvine
  • Hidden byt Megg Jensen
  • The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
  • A Single Step by Georgia Rose
  • Reckoning by Megg Jensen
  • Hunted by Megg Jensen
  • Before The Dawn by Georgia Rose
  • The Wedding Pact Boxset by Denise Grover Swank
  • Wicked Words by M J Scott
  • Patterns in the Dark by Lindsay Buroker
  • Pale-Eyed Mage by Jennifer Ealey
  • Torn by O M Faure
  • Untied by O M Faure
  • Chosen by O M Faure
  • Thicker than Water by Georgia Rose
  • Soul Blade by Lindsay Buroker
  • Dragon Blood 1-3 Boxsetby Lindsay Buroker
  • Shattered Past by Lindsay Buroker
  • Oaths by Lindsay Buroker
  • Raptor by Lindsay Buroker
  • The Fowl Proposal by Lindsay Buroker
  • Heritage of Power Boxset by Lindsay Buroker
  • Playing Dirty by Andrew R Williams
  • The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan
  • Falling by T J Newman
  • Jim's Revenge by Andrew R Williams
  • Superior by Andrew R Williams
  • Andalusia by David Harvey
  • The Dark Insite by Solomon Carter
  • The Singapore Grip by J G Ferrell


Non-Fiction:
  • English Legal System by Emily Finch and Stefan Fafinski
  • Legal Profession - Is it for you? by V Charles Ward
  • Watching Neighbours Twice a Day by Josh Widdicombe
  • Helping your Child with a Physical Health Condition
  • Older and Wider by Jenny Eclair
  • Parsnips: Buttered by Joe Lycett
  • Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Christian Inspirational:
  • The Secret Message of Jesus by Brian D McLaren
  • Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey
  • The Message: New Testament by Eugene H Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment