Monday 5 July 2021

Weekly Update

This past week I have done nearly zero exercise and have been eating crap. I haven't weighed myself, but I hope to get back to it this week  After a few days of not eating properly, I'm missing vegetables, so I'm looking forward to our veg box coming this Wed.

What I have been doing, is loads and loads of home ed stuff.  I have two different FOIs going on, and have been busy collating the information altogether.  I'm even drawing a pretty chart to display the info, which looks good, but wasn't as easy as I was hoping for!  DD2 missed her transition day for secondary school due to covid, but has been invited to a summer school.  I need to start getting her uniform together - I swear for DD1 I had it all by this point in the year, whereas for DD2, I've barely thought about it.

I have also been reading - hurray! - reading a lot and escaping into other worlds really does help my mental health. I am approximately 5 books/series behind on my book reviews, so instead of doing that (because that would be the obvious thing to do, wouldn't it!), I'm going to go back through all my previous book reviews and group them by genre, so that anyone who wants to find a specific type of book, will be able to find it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment