Monday 27 July 2020

Weekly Update Y2w30

It has hit me this morning that I'm well into my second year of tracking and trying to lose weight and it's just so slow.  I woke up with a headache this morning, and though it has eased somewhat, I hope that this Meh feeling is just because of that and will go soon.

My Riverford Vegetable Box was so colourful this week, and even though I don't particularly like beetroot I couldn't wait to dig in and eat more vegetables - so much so that many days I forgot to take photos!

This week, however, my weight has remained pretty static, and that has been disheartening if I'm honest.  I keep flip flopping between being on fire, and cba so I stuff my face.  My logical brain knows that this is the reason why I'm not losing weight, and also what a blessing it is that I haven't been gaining! Yet, things are not moving quickly enough for me.
I am still really busy, and am trying to move more even when I have to be sitting either reading or in front of my laptop.  I am dancing on the spot, or annoying my girls by dancing around the room when trying to tidy up or do other chores.

Timewise, despite the mammoth list of things I want to get done over the summer that I listed last week, I feel like my time management is going well and I am getting things done.  Every day, I am doing a little of everything (blogging, reading, mosaicraft, tidying, tutoring, doing my project etc) and in this I am making progress!

And I have just bought some more books (yeah, I know!) in the hope that meal prepping may be the secret to me getting on top of eating healthy meals on the nights that I don't have the mental or physical energy to cook.  I'll let you know how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment