Monday 20 April 2020

Weekly Update Y2w16

Yes, this week's update is nearly identical to last weeks, except that I can say my weight has gone down!
Only a little, admittedly, but hopefully this is the start of another longer dip in my weight.  In fact, my lowest weight (which I have hit three times) this year is 92.6kg - and two of those times were this past week!  As I am now 92.8kilos this morning, hopefully it is realistic and achievable for me to hit a new low this week, and maybe, just maybe, it won't be too long for me to break into the 91s.

I have already done more exercise this week than I did last week (not that that was hard, tbh) but I need to keep that up and do even more. I am still reading Made to Crave and being accountable to my friend.  I am trying to exercise more and drink a lot of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment