Friday 28 September 2018

Intro to 2B Mindset

So 2B Mindset is a new way to think about food and weightloss, and promotes a healthier way to think about food. 
It's devised by Ilana Muhlstein Nutrition, who herself was overweight as a child, and uses her own experience, plus the fact she's a qualified nutritionist, to help other people tackle their own issues with food. The beauty of the 2B Mindset is that it is flexible, so can be adapted to any lifestyle or dietary needs, and you can still lose weight, even if you don't, or can't, exercise much.
I have lost weight in the past, and managed to keep it off for the magic 5 years (see my previous blog and click on the Weightloss Label), but ultimately life got in the way (I'm waaaaay heavier than the 64/68kg I was at the end of my previous blog), and now my kids are older and I'm running around them all day, it isn't as easy for me to follow a very strict diet.  Using the 2B Mindset I managed to only put on 1kg/2lbs when on an All-inclusive holiday for two weeks! That's pretty impressive for me, a woman who likes her food and her drink!  I'm training to become a 2B Mindset Mentor so that I can understand more about the science and theory behind why this approach works.
I'm using this blog to document my own journey with 2B, so you can see that it works for real people, with real lives, and real issues; and is not just a fad being promoted by skinny minnies who have barely an ounce of fat on them.  So here I am, all 95kilograms of me, trying to lose weight in a healthy way, by changing my lifestyle for the better, so that in 3-4years, I'll be slim enough to have DIEP flap mastectomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment